Missouri River levels
- USGS Real-Time Gage Heights, Rulo to St. Charles
- NWS Advanced Hydrological Predictions, Missouri River - make your own river monitoring page to bookmark.
- NWS Missouri River Basin Forecast Center - Colors show current level status. Click on gage station to link to hydrological prediction graph.
- NWS Predictions for Major Missouri River Tributaries and Hydrological Text Products. - Find out where water is coming from
Our Missouri River Clean-up Partners
- Missouri Stream Teams: Missouri River Relief is Missouri Stream Team #1875. Our “stream” is the whole Missouri River within the state of Missouri. Missouri Stream Team is a multi-agency program giving resources to communities to take care of their streams.
- Living Lands and Waters: Chad Pregracke and his barge crew. While living on the river, this crew does clean-ups, education and restoration in the Mississippi River Basin and beyond. The inspiration behind Missouri River Relief. Also check out Chad's biography, "From the Bottom Up", co-written by River Relief's Jeff Barrow.
- River Kids - a kid-run non-profit that studies, experiences and restores rivers and streams. Based at New City School in St. Louis. Partners with Big Muddy Adventures on Missouri & Mississippi River clean-ups.
- Healthy Rivers Partnership - our partners in Kansas City.
- Greenway Network - they host the Race for the Rivers and the St. Charles Big Muddy Speaker Series.
- Izaak Walton League Missouri River Initiative: The national fish & wildlife organization has begun a project focusing on partnerships and habitat in the Lower Missouri River and help organize many Missouri River clean-ups in the Dakotas.
- Missouri River Communities Network: An organization promoting Missouri River heritage and watershed education. Also a Missouri Stream Team.
- Fontenelle Forest: A hundred-year forest reserve and education center located in Bellevue, NE, protecting a beautiful park of Missouri River hills forest and bottomland wetlands.
- Arnold Stream Team 211 and League of Watershed Guardians - These folks travel all over to bring their equipment and expertise to help clean up rivers all over the state of Missouri.
On The River Links
- Cooper's Landing: River Relief’s home port. A marina, convenience store, boat gas dock, access, Thai restaurant, musician’s paradise and river rat central for mid-Missouri.
- Big Muddy Adventures: Guided paddling trips on the Lower Missouri and Mississippi Rivers. A huge partner and supporter of Missouri River Relief.
- Lewis and Clark Water Trail: A web-based guide to paddling the Missouri River. Includes safety, paddling tips and an interactive map.
- rivermiles.com: The homebase for the Missouri River 340, the world’s longest non-stop paddler’s race, from Kansas City, MO, to St. Charles, MO. Check out the Rivermiles Forum for the most interesting online conversation about the Missouri River.
- Missouri River Boat Club: A bar, restaurant and dock on the Big Sioux River in Sioux City, IA.
- Mighty Mo' Canoe Rentals: Guided trips and rentals on the Missouri River. Located in Rocheport, MO.
- USGS Columbia Environmental Research Center collection of scientific publications on the Missouri River.
- Missouri River Paddlers Facebook group - a network of paddlers, "river angels" and river lovers sharing Missouri River information.
Additional River Resources
www.riverrelief.org is created and maintained by Missouri River Relief, P.O. Box 463, Columbia, MO 65205
Copyright © 2017 Missouri River Relief, photos copyright © their respective owners
| Site designed and built by Josh Nichols.